by - Jedess Hudson
Feature: Hippy Sling Bag
- Australian Indigenous Artist Licensed Design
- Perfect size for travelling
- Durable canvas bag
- Unique Indigenous pattern
- Metal clips for extra security
- Built for the bench, park, local pool and other outdoor locations
- Dimensions- 15cm (L) X 14cm (W) X 8cm (H)
- Weight- 18g
Dhalaru Gogo (Talaroo Springs)
Dhalaru Gogo (Talaroo Springs) are made up of numerous hot thermal pools connected in underground channels. These springs are located at Talaroo Station on Ewamian country - my traditional homelands. These pools of boiling hot water have many medicinal properties and have been utilised throughout countless generations to cook meat, bush tucker, soothe pains and support maternal women’s business.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other WW Souvenirs Gifts and Homewares users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.