by Jedess Hudson
Feature: Hippy Sling Bag
- Australian Indigenous Artist Licensed Design
- Perfect size for travelling
- Durable canvas bag
- Unique Indigenous pattern
- Metal clips for extra security
- Built for the bench, park, local pool and other outdoor locations
- Dimensions- 15cm (L) X 14cm (W) X 8cm (H)
- Weight- 18g
Gogo Wundu (Water Forest Country)
Deep in the heart of the Gulf Savannah region is an outback oasis, created by a series of geological processes situated on Ewamian Country. Sand and mud sediment was deposited and compressed forming the multiple layers of the Hampstead Sandstone. Over many years’ torrential rain and wet seasons formed fractures, creating deep gorges, springs and seepages to create our famous Cobbold Gorge. From above these sandstone formations occupy an area of roughly 80 square kilometers with spectacular 9 metre tall cliffs with an emerging forest below.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other WW Souvenirs Gifts and Homewares users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.