by - Jedess Hudson
Feature: Hippy Sling Bag
- Australian Indigenous Artist Licensed Design
- Perfect size for travelling
- Durable canvas bag
- Unique Indigenous pattern
- Metal clips for extra security
- Built for the bench, park, local pool and other outdoor locations
- Dimensions- 15cm (L) X 14cm (W) X 8cm (H)
- Weight- 18g
Gudhu Galba (Rainbow River)
The Einasleigh River is one of the largest river systems in North Queensland, running for approximately 618 kms. This river flows through Ewamian country and changes colour all year round depending on the rainfall. Blue represents our thermal hot springs, purple for our gem fields, red for the volcanic basalt rocks, orange for the Savannah way and yellow for the sun that shines down on our land throughout the dry season. The dots and bands represent the creeks, rocks and tributaries that flow in and out of the river systems. Gudhu Galba (Rainbow River) is made up of all of these elements winding its way through these riverbeds.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other WW Souvenirs Gifts and Homewares users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.