by - Jedess Hudson
Feature: Hippy Sling Bag
- Australian Indigenous Artist Licensed Design
- Perfect size for travelling
- Durable canvas bag
- Unique Indigenous pattern
- Metal clips for extra security
- Built for the bench, park, local pool and other outdoor locations
- Dimensions- 15cm (L) X 14cm (W) X 8cm (H)
- Weight- 18g
Dja Abu (Camp Ground)
Throughout my Ewamian Country our ancestors camped and settled in clans across the land. Scattered far and wide our people had boundaries and common lore with neighboring clans over the land. The white dots represent the boundaries and red is the land it consumes, living with one another on Wundu (Country) they share as one.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other WW Souvenirs Gifts and Homewares users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.